June 3, 2019
RUPA Members: Updates From UAL
This message is being sent to all retiree organization leaders
Good morning and happy Monday!
I hope life is great and your summer is off to a wonderful start! I wanted to remind everyone that retirees can update their enrolled friends for the July – December 2019 travel period until 11:59 p.m. CT on June 28th . Please note, in the past we’ve had thousands of retiree emails that could not be delivered because of a bad email address, there is security in place to not accept emails from an unknown source or their mailbox is full. So we are going to try something new this time by putting a message on the top of the Retiree Pass Travel page on Flying Together reminding them of the deadline.
How you can help
- Reach out to your members and let them know what the deadline is if they need to update their enrolled friends for the next travel period.
- Be sure to refer them to our helpful resources section below to learn more about Pass Travel Enrollment for Retirees before calling the Employee Travel team.
- Contact a team member using Help Hub if you or a retiree still has a question and track the progress of the request.
- Visit our Pass Travel Enrollment for Retirees page
- View a how-to video on how to elect your enrolled friend(s) for the next travel period
- Read a user guide (pdf) with step-by-step instructions on how to elect your enrolled friend(s) for the next travel period
- Read Questions and Answers
As always, thank you for your support and I hope you have a great week!
Try Help Hub to find answers to commonly asked questions and to submit request to our service centers.