April 3, 2019
RUPA Members: Update from UAL
This message is being sent to all Retiree Organization Leaders
I’ve got some good news to share! Beginning April 1st, retirees can now make online payments for their pass travel tax withholdings through the Your Benefits Resources (YBR) website.
If paying online is not your thing, don’t worry you can still pay for your tax withholdings by check or money order. Please keep in mind, failure to pay an invoice may result in a suspension of your pass travel privileges until the invoice is paid.
Thank you for your continued support! Please share our good news about the online payments with your members.
Pay by check or money order:
- Make check or money order payable to United Airlines
- Be sure to write your account number 024510004 on your check or money order
- Always enclose the bottom portion of the invoice (coupon) with your payment
- Mail your payment to the address shown on the coupon
- United Airlines, P O Box 3788, Carol Springs, IL 60132-3788
- Go to Flying Together > Employee Services > Health & Insurance (YBR)
- Click on the Pass Travel Tax Withholding tile
- Select the Pay Now tile on the right side of the page
- Follow the prompts in the Payment Center to submit your online payment
- Visit our W-2 Pass Travel Tax Reporting page for a complete list of resources and tools
- Contact the Employee Travel Center:
- Use Help Hub to submit an inquiry or
- Call 1-877-UAL-ESC9 (from the U.S.) or 1-847-UAL-ESC9 (outside the U.S.)
- Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Time, 7 days a week
- Say “employee travel” then “travel questions” to speak to a team member
Employee Travel Policy and Procedures Representative, Human Resources
Try Help Hub to find answers to commonly asked questions and to submit request to our service centers.